Just outside of Norton, saw it on google earth and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
Just outside of Norton, saw it on google earth and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Never heard of it. Got the Google Earth link to it handy? You've made me curious about it now
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
This says its outside Asheboro NC
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
That link shouldn't have taken you there. That lake is much bigger in NC. Apparently Google is messing with us.
Just type in Back Creek Lake, VA and it will pull up the Norton location.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Thats the rec area for Humphrey's employees. Very ice fishing there BTW
I once attended a family picnic at a Humphreys-owned lake in that vicinity - wonder if that's the same... it was a nice well-kept area, but ou had to use harsh old mine roads to get to it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks